Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2023 Last Date:The last date to apply for Bank of Maharashtra’s Officer Scale I and II vacancies is today, 25th July 2023.
- Application Method: Applications for Bank of Maharashtra Officer Scale I and II posts are accepted online only. Visit the official website – bankofmaharashtra.in to apply.
- Vacancy Breakdown: A total of 400 posts will be filled through this recruitment drive:
- Officer Scale III: 100 Posts
- Officer Scale II: 300 Posts
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply, candidates must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 60 percent marks. The age limit for Officer Scale III is 25 to 38 years, and for Officer Scale II, it is 25 to 35 years.
- Selection Process: The selection of candidates will be based on an online examination followed by an interview. The shortlisting for the interview will be in a ratio of 1:4 according to their ranking in the online exam.
- Marking Scheme: The online exam and interview will be marked out of 150 and 100, respectively. The weightage for the online exam and interview will be in the ratio of 75:25.
- Application Fee: For the general category, the application fee is Rs. 1180, while for reserved categories, it is Rs. 118.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and aspire to join Bank of Maharashtra should not miss this opportunity. Apply before the deadline and take the first step towards a promising career. For more information, visit the official website.